Vegan Camp Out Latest Covid-19 Update


We wanted to check in with you all because many are asking if we know what's happening yet. The short answer is no...Things aren't looking too good, but we're still going to give it a bit longer, just to see if there are any positive updates 🤞


Even if that means having a smaller event, or changing things up accordingly. As soon as we know, we'll let you know 💛


Of course we will not go ahead if it's not safe to do so. 

People have been asking how they can help us in these times 🥰


Buying a ticket, or the merch that we've put up recently on our shop would be a BIG help. Everyone can be rest assured that if the event is postponed to next year, then your ticket will be safe for next year and we'll transfer the ticket automatically 🎫


We just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that's continuously supporting us, and hopefully we will see you soon! ❤️